Wednesday 18 December 2013

50 Words Photo Challenge - Completed

Last year on a web forum I've belonged to for, ooh, ten years now, we decided to have a few challenges - just for fun.  You might remember that one of those was a '50 words' photo challenge.  I blogged about in this post.

The list of words this year was:










It was a fun challenge and I think my photography has improved by doing it.  Like I did with the 2012 challenge, I made two 25-photo mosaics of my shots.

Here's 1-15:


































And here are photos 26-50:


































As with last year's photo's, the categories are listed in the mosaics to 'read' top to left to right, top to bottom (so photo 1 is top left, photo 25 is bottom right, etc).

Some of the photos you'll have seen before following my post about the mini-jaunt DD1 and I made to London (I don't think I told you about the second mini-jaunt to London, did I - I must tell you about that one as well!).

There was another photography challenge as well, but I'll tell you about that one tomorrow (it's also been completed).

Until then....

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a really interesting challenge. I think I'd like to try one of these sometime, I would enjoy the topics and trying to get good photos of them.

    ReplyDelete