I finished some socks last week and got round to 'blocking' them (ok - I ironed them on a medium heat with the steam on) yesterday.
Go With The Flow which is a freebie on Ravelry. I used the stitch pattern, but went with my usual toe-up construction (which is a method I've devised from various other toe-up gusset/flap techniques - one day I might get round to writing it up and posting it), used Eye of Partridge on the heel flap and did a 1x1 plain rib on the cuff. For the ribbing, I tried out a slightly different way, which I'd read about on Rox's help article on Ravelry some time last year which tightens up the ribbing and makes it look neater. It's very simple - when you do the purl stitch of the ribbing (or the last purl if it's 2x2 or 3x3) you wind the yarn around the needle the opposite way to usual, which takes slightly less yarn, but does mean you need to work the stitch through the back loop on the next row or round.
The yarn is Malabrigo Sock in the Lettuce colour and blimey, it's certainly soft. I don't expect these socks to last ages, but I don't care as my feet will be happy!
These were worked one-at-a-time using magic loop on my 2.25mm Addi lace circular.
I've also finished a hat, but can't show you that until I've got it back from DD1 (the intended recipient) and taken a photo or two!
In the meantime, I'm making a pair of vanilla socks in Regia Garden Effects, am still crocheting away on DD2's Rainbow Ripple blanket and have frogged my St Brigid sweater because I've decided I'll like it more if I knit it in pieces and seam it rather than knitting it in the round. I think it'll hang better.