Yes - finally, I have finished knitting and blocked my Nympheas scarf.
I decided I needed to just get on and do it rather than picking it up, doing one pattern repeat and then putting it down again before picking it back up again a couple of days later.
The pattern: Nympheas by Mimi Hill (Ravelry link).
The yarn: Angel Sock from Natural Dye Studio in a dusky pink.
Needles: 4mm KnitPro Spectra.
The scarf measured 27x110cm before blocking.
After blocking, it had grown to 30x150cm, which gives a decent size.
I have to admit that when I first saw that it wasn't perfectly symmetrical but the rows of diamonds/leaves are offset, I wasn't 100% sure, but now that it's finished, I really like it.
Unfortunately, I don't really have anything to wear it with, so it may end up as a gift for someone.