Sunday 3 April 2011

Your knitting and crochet time: 2KCBWDAY7

Write about your typical crafting time. When it is that you are likely to craft – alone or in more social environments, when watching TV or whilst taking bus journeys.

My knitting time is generally any time of the day or evening when I get a few minutes, or I decide to have some knitting time!  Most mornings I get the children off to school, walk the dogs and then feed them and then sit down with a cup of tea or coffee and my knitting for an hour (or more, if I get carried away and forget the time).  I'll usually get my knitting out again in the evening after the children are in bed and the dogs are fed and settled, especially as hubby usually gets control of the TV remote! 



I rarely use public transport, but I have been known to get out needles/hook and yarn whilst waiting for appointments, especially hospital ones where they always seem to be running late (even if it's the first appointment of the day).

I do go to two knitting groups.  Monday mornings and Friday mornings will usually find me knitting and nattering at one of two local-ish pubs (drinking coffee or tea though) although I never seem to make a great of progress on those mornings.  To much nattering probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment